Aug 28, 2010

day 02: your first love


DAY 02: YOUR FIRST LOVE
I'm probably interpreting this the wrong way, but I'm a rebel. It's in my nature to be... special. My first love was Walt Disney. My parents bought me the Disney Classics when I was little, and I've learned that it was created from the hand and mind of Walt. Basically, he completed my childhood and made it rich (it's cheesy, but I'm in a cheesy mood).

He's still a bit of a love to me, he's still living through the Disney works (the real Disney works) and I still appreciate every single Mickey Mouse film. This man was truly a genius, a big one.

Thanks for reading!
ly
Sari

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and opinions. They make me happy ;)

If you want to ensure a response, you can always mail me (in my profile). I try to reply through comments too <3