Aug 29, 2010

day 03: your parents

I'm really keeping up with this challenge, most of the time I start with day one and then I get tired of it and stop doing it. Well, cheers to me!

DAY 03: YOUR PARENTS
There's not much to say besides that my parents are very nice and kind of the best. My mum's a stay-at-home mum that works very hard and my dad's a non-stay-at-home father that works even harder. I really like doing stuff with my mum, we mostly go shopping or eating out, and it's always very cosy and funny. I also like being with my dad, I especially like going to the movies with him, yesterday we went to see The Expendables (which is awesome btw). I like that my parents and me have the same taste in music, movies and other random stuff. I mostly watch movies that other normal girls wouldn't really see, at those moments my dad steps in and watches it with me. I also got to know a lot of music bands and artists through my parents. Artists like Dire Straits, Nick Cave, Nat King Cole and other lovely artists who make/made real music.

Basically, I love my parents, period ;)

Thanks for reading, hope you  have a nice day! A non-challenge blog will be up soon. And welcome to my new followers!
ly
Sari

2 comments:

  1. dat is heel lief van je van die uilring !!
    maatje S heb ik normaal gezien! alvast bedankt voor de moeite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and opinions. They make me happy ;)

If you want to ensure a response, you can always mail me (in my profile). I try to reply through comments too <3